Sixth Form Dress Code
- Formal dark coloured suit with matching jacket and tailored trousers
- Collared shirt and tie
- Dark coloured socks
- Smart leather (or leather effect) shoes
- Lanyard with visible ID badge
- Formal dark coloured suit with matching jacket, tailored trousers / knee length skirt
- Shirt or collard blouse with a modest neckline
- Black or flesh coloured tights should be worn with skirts
- Smart leather (or leather effect) shoes. These should be flat or have a very low heel
- Blazer must worn when walking to lesson through the school site
- Trouser and shirts should not be made from a figure-hugging material
- Coats should be plain and dark in colour. They must not be worn inside any school building
- Clothing made from leather of denim are not permitted
- Clothing should not display logos, images or writing
- Hats and headscarves are not permitted other than for religious reasons
- Jewellery should be minimal and discreet
- Single stud earrings are only permitted. Other facial piercings are strictly prohibited.
- Hair should be neat and tidy. Coloured dyes are not allowed
- Extreme haircuts which includes tightly shaved hair are not permitted
- Beads and other similar hair accessories are not allowed to be worn
- Hair weaves are only permitted if they match their natural hair colour
- Patterns cut into hair or eyebrows are not permitted.
- Nail extensions are not permitted on Health and Safety grounds.
- Tattoos must not be visible.
- Roll necks, hoodies or sweat shirts are not permitted
- Boots, plimsolls and trainers are not allowed