Sixth Form Dress Code - Distinctive Uniform for All
- Full 6th Form uniform jacket and tailored trousers
- Collared shirt and school tie
- Dark coloured socks
- Smart leather (or leather effect) shoes
- Lanyard with visible ID badge
- Full 6th Form uniform jacket and tailored trousers / knee length skirt
- Shirt or collard blouse with a modest neckline
- Black or flesh coloured tights should be worn with skirts
- Smart leather (or leather effect) shoes. These should be flat or have a very low heel
- Blazer must worn when walking to lesson through the school site.
- Only uniform Trouser and Skirts to be worn, avoiding any figure-hugging material.
- Coats should be plain and dark in colour. They must not be worn inside any school building.
- Hats and headscarves are not permitted other than for religious reasons.
- Jewellery should be minimal and discreet.
- Single stud earrings are only permitted. Other facial piercings are strictly prohibited.
- Hair should be neat and tidy. Coloured dyes are not allowed.
- Extreme haircuts which includes tightly shaved hair / eyebrows are not permitted.
- Beads and other similar hair accessories are not allowed to be worn
- Hair weaves are only permitted if they match their natural hair colour.
- Nail extensions are not permitted on Health and Safety grounds.
- Tattoos must not be visible.
- Roll necks, hoodies or sweat shirts are not permitted.
- Boots, plimsolls and trainers are not allowed.