School to School Support
We have a dedicated team of exceptional leaders, including our Headteacher who is a National Leader of Education (NLE), that are available to provide bespoke support packages to individuals, schools or departments. We can work with you to identify appropriate strategies or interventions for your school.
We offer the following school-to-school support packages:
- Visitor Days - Register your interest to receive an invite to attend one of our Visitor Days, where you will receive an overview of our school improvement initiatives and find out about the benefits of joining our Alliance and working collaboratively in a network of dynamic schools and exceptional leaders.
- Diagnostic visit
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets
- Coaching from NLE or SLE
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Lesson Observations and development of Quality First Teaching
- Design & Development of a broad and enriched curriculum
- Pastoral Care and Development
- Leading in Catholic Schools
- Subject Specific Roles & Coaching
- Strategic School Leadership (SLT)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
These bi-annual meetings provide a great opportunity to meet fellow colleagues in your subject area. Facing the same challenges in the same context but potentially finding different solutions- you can network, learn from each other and collaborate. Let’s work together to make our schools in LBBD the best. We offer subject network meetings for: English Science MFL History Geography Performing Arts